F/A-18E/F Super Hornet module planes have a clickable cockpit, allows you to interact with your plane DCS styles. Of course, it hasn’t full functionality of real plane or DCS: World game, but its functionality still very powerful and better, than any Arma III plane you see before.
- Heads Up Display (HUD) - used for navigation and employment of weapons
- Multi-Functional Displays (MFDs) - used to manipulate your sensors, navigate, and set up weapons release profiles.
- Up Front Controller (UFC) - used to enter some data and interact with plane’s system
- Engine/Fuel Display (EFD) - displays engine and fuel status
- Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) - displays radar threats until 16 km out
- Air to Air (A/A) and Air to Ground (A/G) buttons - used for selecting attack mode of the plane
- Master Arm button - used for safety reasons. Disable or enable all plane’s weapon
- Jettison Tanks Buttons - used for quick jettison plane’s fuel tanks
- Helmet Mounted Display (HMD) spinner - used for enabling or disable HMD
¶ Left Main Console
¶ Right Main Console
(UPDATE) LTD/R Switch is placed up from the RADAR SWITCH